Eclipse PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) is an easy-to-use system that allows you to simply eliminate nearly all red and white blood cells while sparing the majority of the platelets. We produce high concentration PRP with a low inflammatory profile and is used by more of the top PRP medical professionals over any other brand.
Hair Health Starter Package includes 12 bottles each of Votesse Men’s and Women’s formula and foam, marketing materials, and four Theradome laser helmets.
Partner With Us
Become an Eclipse provider today to start using our industry-leading products in your practice.
Get the Details
Download a quick look at the products and services provided by Eclipse.
Eclipse is an industry-leading medical technology company serving physician practices across the globe, delivering the most innovative, advanced, and cost-effective medical technologies. Our mission is to exist to make products that exceed patient expectations and put immediate profit into our customers’ practices. We do that by bringing high-efficacy, affordable technologies to our partners across the globe.
“I’ve been working with Eclipse for several years now and I’ve really seen them grow. The customer service, of course, is fantastic and I hear there are a lot of exciting things in the future.”
DR. NANCY SAMOLITIS
Why choose Eclipse PRP?
- High Concentration: 80% (+/- 9%) platelet yield plus customizable concentrations up to 4.5x in 3cc of PRP
- Low Inflammation: Eliminates nearly 100% of red blood cells and 95% of white blood cells
- Safe & Autologous: FDA Cleared 510(k) Class II medical device (BK110035) non-pyrogenic – sterile – closed system
- Simple, Quick, and Predictable: Small blood draw, easy to use, reproducible collection process
- Comfortable: Proprietary MNC7 anti-coagulant produces physiologic pH
- Trusted Quality and Safety: Over 800,000 patient cases since 2013
“What I love about Eclipse PRP is that it is hands down the easiest PRP system to use.”
DR. CANDACE SPANN
Eclipse was established in January 1993 as a specialty surgical supply company and has quickly become a pioneer in the aesthetic devices and products market, launching several energy-based devices to the domestic and international medical and aesthetic communities. Over 27 years later, Eclipse is one of the largest and most successful privately held medical device companies in its space with a global presence. Eclipse, its leadership, and its network of partners and providers is committed to delivering medical solutions that exceed patient expectations and create profitability for physician practices.