With over 800,000 patient cases worldwide since 2013, Eclipse is recognized as the trusted leader in Platelet Rich Plasma technology with over 27 years of industry experience.
More of the top PRP medical providers use and recommend Eclipse PRP® over any other brand.
The Eclipse Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP system utilizes a separator gel technology to isolate the platelets while eliminating the undesirable components such as red blood cells and inflammatory white blood cells.
Vacuum filled, internally coated glass tube designed to:
- Prevent platelets from“sticking” to tube walls
- Precisely draw blood at a pressure that prevents lysing of the cells
Proprietary anti-coagulant (MNC7) modified to:
- Reduce acidity while preventing coagulation of platelets
- Deliver non-activated platelets physically positioned on top of gel
Separator gel designed to:
- Spare up to 80% +/- 9% of platelets
- Remove 99.9% of RBC
- Remove 95% of granulocytes
“Eclipse is the system that I like to use. The beauty about the single spin system with the gel is that it really eliminates all the red and white cells so you get a pure platelet-rich-plasma.”
DR. AMELIA HAUSAUER
High Concentration Made Simple
Collect Patients Blood
(11ml or 22ml tube)
Centrifuge (10 min.)
Extract Platelet Poor Plasma (PPP)
Collect Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and apply
Eclipse Easy Spin™ Centrifuge
The Easy Spin is a continuous-duty, electronically controlled, variable-speed, centrifuge equipped with a lid safety interlock system. It offers the user control over many parameters, including variable runtime and speed control. The exclusive rotor allows for quick and easy sample loading and complete separation. Samples can be viewed safely through the transparent lid. Entry into the centrifuge is restricted during operation by the safety interlock system. Electronic push buttons and a backlit display easily control centrifugation parameters.
- Speed: Preset to 3200 RPM
- RCF: Preset to 1500 xg
- Maximum Capacity: 8 tubes
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 370mm × 330mm × 175mm
- Timer: Electronic, 15 seconds to 99 minutes, preset to 10 minutes
Eclipse PRP®HC 22mL tubes and/or Eclipse PRP 11mL tubes
Vacuum tube for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) preparation with gel and anticoagulant and blood collection accessories.
Contents for Eclipse PRP 22mL Kit
Leaders in PRP
The Eclipse PRP System is simple to operate, requiring fewer steps than other PRP kits. Utilizing a single spin cycle for 10 minutes delivers optimal platelet recovery of 80% (+/- 9%). Using either an 11 mL or 22 mL tube, it requires a smaller volume of blood from patients, while yielding a high volume PRP and low cost per mL. The consistent platelet concentration allows for predictable performance for you, your staff, and your patients.
“What I like about the Eclipse PRP, my number of platelets is just dramatically increased as compared to what I’ve used before. Now with the Eclipse tube, we’re getting a lot more PRP.”
Dr. PAUL NASSIF
- PRP should be applied to the same patient from whom the blood was drawn.
- Storage of tubes containing blood at or below 0°C may result in tube breakage.
- Storage of tubes above 40°C may damage the gel stability.
- Do not use tubes if foreign matter is present.
- All anticoagulants are clear. Do not use tubes after their expiration date.
- Do not re-sterilize and do not attempt to clean this product.
- Do not use products if Tyvek® medical package is already opened or damaged.
- Nerve damage
- Lack of result
FDA cleared 510(k) Class II medical device. Eclipse PRP is intended for the safe and rapid preparation of autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from a small sample of blood at the patient point of care. The PRP is mixed with autograft or allograft bone prior to application to a bony defect for improving handling characteristics. 510(k) number: BK110035