The Theradome® LH80 PRO provides you the world’s most advanced technology to enjoy from the comfort of the patient’s home. Unlike Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) devices, the laser light targets the cells at the base of hair follicles allowing the formation of a new photonic pathway that can restore hair to a healthy state.
The one-of-a-kind laser helmet was engineered to provide the most powerful and efficacious laser hair growth therapy on the market.
Debra – 52 years old
Before and after 120 days
Fernando – 48 years old
Before and after 210 days
- First and most powerful and technologically advanced OTC FDA-cleared wearable laser therapy treatment device
- Time required: Only two 20-minute sessions per week
- Optimized laser wavelength (680 nm) which is ideal for clinical strength hair growth therapy
- Proprietary technology
- Superior energy output (joules) –89x the competition
- Maximum scalp surface area – Pattern Baldness (FPB) covered
- Powerful laser-based dermal penetration of hair follicles
- Excellent compatibility with topical scalp products
- Can be marketed for hair restoration and hair fullness
- Tens of thousands of satisfied customers; return rate of less than 0.6% and RMA rate of 0.26%
- Made in the USA
How Does Laser Phototherapy Work?
Theradome’s targeted lasers deliver a precise dose of energy to hair follicles, bio-stimulating mitochondria (the “power plants” of cells) in order to stabilize hair loss, thicken hair, and start hair regrowth.
Most other LPT devices do not meet this same standard and some rely on cheap LEDs instead. These competition lasers are not medical grade lasers as they are used for the consumer electronics industry and not for hair growth.
“With Theradome as a home device for people with hair loss, it works over time. It doesn’t hurt, we know it works, the efficacy is there, the safety is there, and so why not incorporate red light and the Theradome into your home care for patients with alopecia? It just makes sense.”
DR. MICHAEL GOLD
Why Choose Theradome?
Theradome delivers the highest fluence, power, and joules for faster, more effective results over any other device
- 680 nm wavelength penetrates follicles
- 80 proprietary lasers
- 2.0x deeper than devices with 650 nm
- 57x more powerful than laser bands
- 5x stronger than laser baseball caps regardless of how many lasers
- 98% reported hair growth & reduced loss
- Proven to benefit >98% of participants that complied with laser hair treatment protocols
- Continuous dose delivered with heat management system that includesmicro-processing sensor control
- Return on investment – Theradome complements in office therapy and online revenue
- Theradome’s partner support and success tools
Why Patients Choose Theradome
Theradome is the leading laser phototherapy (LPT) device for hair loss and is the go-to choice for patients and physicians.
- Fast results vs. other LPT devices
- Clinically-tested and FDA-cleared as safe and effective for both women and men for OTC sale in the U.S.
- More androgenetic alopecia scalp coverage than any other device
- Easy, one-touch activation
- Hands-free, cordless, and lightweight
- Voice-guided treatment counter
- One charge for up to 7 treatments
- Heat management that enables maximum dose for effective treatment, safely, and comfortably
How is Theradome Different?
Theradome can deliver the highest fluence, power, and joules of any OTC hair restoration device because of heat management. A continuous 20 minute dose of laser energy is delivered with a heat management system that includes micro-processing sensor control, generating <1°C of heat during each session. Heat is the enemy of both tissue and of lasers themselves. Too much heat can cause telegen effluvium (hair loss). Other devices compromise the dosage because they cannot manage the heat effectively.
- Number of lasers: 80
- Wavelength: 680 nm
- Continuous Wave (CW) pulse duration
- 432 joules radiant energy
- Laser class 3R
- DO NOT stare directly at the light or its reflection off a mirror-like surface. Prolonged eye exposure can harm your eyes.
- DO NOT use the charger if the cable or plug is damaged.
- DO NOT use the Theradome® LH80 PRO or its power supply if either has been exposed to water or liquid.
- DO NOT use the Theradome® LH80 PRO as a head protective device.The Theradome® LH80 PRO is not intended to be used in this manner.
- DO NOT place or store the Theradome® LH80 PRO or charging system near any water or liquid. If exposed to any liquid substance, unplug the device immediately.